Hey hey!!! I hope everyone had a fabulous Monday.
Ashley and I are so excited for todays link up party. For those who may not know (which is probably everyone) Ashley and I are both due with babies in September… one day apart. Literally ever since I’ve met her, we’ve learned we are very similar, soul sisters if you will. So being able to experience all the sickness… (and soon enough energy and glowing skin) is going to be such a joy! We thought we’d make our posts a little bun in the oven related today.
5 Random Things- about this pregnancy
- Every time L see’s my head in the toilet, he now announces “Mama sick”. At first he was scared. I mean lets face it, throwing up and crying because you just want it to go away isn’t the most comforting sound coming from your mom. Now, it’s just kinda ‘normal’. And he has been so sympathetic, he will even lay on the couch with me and play with his trucks so I can rest. Oh and kisses my belly…. love it!
- At 3 months, I’m hardly showing… this time in my pregnancy with L, I thought I might be having twins due to my bump!
- I am addicted to Jolly Rancher crunch and chew candies (A-MAZING) I actually do not like the basic Jolly Ranchers though… and a couple sips of Cola (which I never drank pre pregnancy). Both seem to help with nausea more than anything (except for sleep… I could sleep all day long). Pretty much everything else makes me sick. The smell of the kitchen and food (yuck)! I’ve gotta say, I’m looking forward to not having to be in a kitchen at Blissdom– serious bliss for me right there. Let’s hope I make the 9 hour drive in good time too!
- Pregnancy has given me more of a desire to potty train… diaper changes are my least favorite thing at the moment. L actually went unassisted once today on the potty… Making some progress.
- As of now, I think we are planning on NOT finding out the gender of this baby…. I have no preference on what I want. There are reasons I’d love a girl, and reasons I’d love a boy. We’re just praying for a healthy mama and baby! Note: ‘As of now’– I’m not good with surprises, I like to have control. So I think this would be good for me.
2. Link up your 5 random things post, not your blog url.
3. Make sure to link back to this post – feel free to grab the button above!
4. I know it’s hard for us to visit everyone who links up, so if you can, visit the blog who posted right before you and leave some love! Maybe even leave a random fact about yourself!
5 Random Facts: March